TITVS ADVXAS - THE CENTVRION OF TRVTH On February 1st 2010, TITVS ADVXAS was reopened but will now be more light-hearted, being run by a third party. Titvs Advxas has agreed to this on the understanding that it continues with its Nationalist theme... Disclaimer: Please note that these posts are entirely the opinion of the authors not the British National Party nor anyone else. ,

Thursday 11 February 2010

Black History Month.

I remember reading an excellent article about American Black History Month on Sarah's Blog last weekend.

With all the anti-white feelings and anti white racism that this spawns it was difficult for me to keep calm.

Especially after what we (The BNP) had gone through over the previous few months, notably from the anti-BNP Trotskyist Trevor Phillips and his government funded anti-white and anti-BNP quango.

By Monday, I had calmed down, my blood pressure returning to 120/80 and the pulsating spasms in my carotid artery and in my temples disappearing too.

Then on Tuesday, shopping in my local Morrisons supermarket, I espied this packet of Sausages with the banner "Flavours Without Frontiers"

We all know that we could never market a brand of sausage labelled being made by a white farmer dont we?

Add a TITVS ADVXAS - CENTVRION OF TRVTH button

...like the one below to your blog:

TITVS ADVXAS - THE CENTVRION OF TRVTH

TITVS-ADVXAS
email TITVS with your specification (width/height etc)