TITVS ADVXAS - THE CENTVRION OF TRVTH On February 1st 2010, TITVS ADVXAS was reopened but will now be more light-hearted, being run by a third party. Titvs Advxas has agreed to this on the understanding that it continues with its Nationalist theme... Disclaimer: Please note that these posts are entirely the opinion of the authors not the British National Party nor anyone else. ,

Friday 15 May 2009

More Celebrity Stalkers BY TITVS ADVXAS

Following my recent revelation that The blog of my alter ego 'Clark Kent' is followed by Sandwell Celebrity Councillor Russell 'Hi De Hi' Green, I have today seen that The TITVS ADVXAS CENTVRION OF TRVTH blog figures TWICE in BNP deputy supremo Simon Darby's TOP LIVE FEEDS, at position ONE and SEVEN...
WOW!!!
Bring back TOP OF THE POPS...

P.S. Viewers of this blog may have noticed that I am slipping BNP and other stuff all over the blog. I am learning slowly how to manipulate html code. It is quite easy to amend and alter existing things and then add it to your blog. What I cant do yet is write stuff from scratch. If any reader wants help in doing this, then email me titvs.advxas@gmail.com I cant promise I will be able to do it, but I can try...

©TITVS-ADVXAS-XV-V-MMIX

As Published


Add a TITVS ADVXAS - CENTVRION OF TRVTH button

...like the one below to your blog:

TITVS ADVXAS - THE CENTVRION OF TRVTH

TITVS-ADVXAS
email TITVS with your specification (width/height etc)