TITVS ADVXAS - THE CENTVRION OF TRVTH On February 1st 2010, TITVS ADVXAS was reopened but will now be more light-hearted, being run by a third party. Titvs Advxas has agreed to this on the understanding that it continues with its Nationalist theme... Disclaimer: Please note that these posts are entirely the opinion of the authors not the British National Party nor anyone else. ,

Monday 5 October 2009

Windows 7? WTF By TITVS ADVXAS

Nothing political in this post, just a little whinge about Windows Vista!

I've had computers since my Commodore VIC 20 and C64 in the late 1980s, and I've had PCs since the early 1990s, using every windows platform from 3.0 through to Vista.

Windows 7 is due out and I can only say "Thank heavens for that!"

Windows Vista for all it's innovations has to be the worst ever that Super trillionaire Bill Gates has put out.

Every single day it freezes, not just once but every time I go to do anything, there's always the little box asking if I want to send the information to microsoft?

I think that windows 95 was the previous worse platform some 15 years ago.

I think I will wait for any reports about '7' before I purchase, and if there are similarly poor compatibility issues, I will be most tempted to skip back to XP, which I think is by far the best incarnation of windows...

©TITVS-ADVXAS V-X-MMIX
As Published



Add a TITVS ADVXAS - CENTVRION OF TRVTH button

...like the one below to your blog:

TITVS ADVXAS - THE CENTVRION OF TRVTH

TITVS-ADVXAS
email TITVS with your specification (width/height etc)