TITVS ADVXAS - THE CENTVRION OF TRVTH On February 1st 2010, TITVS ADVXAS was reopened but will now be more light-hearted, being run by a third party. Titvs Advxas has agreed to this on the understanding that it continues with its Nationalist theme... Disclaimer: Please note that these posts are entirely the opinion of the authors not the British National Party nor anyone else. ,

Tuesday 28 July 2009

A Freudian Slip? by TITVS ADVXAS

Is it just me? Or does everyone else have a similar mental block? When referring to our newly elected MEP for Yorkshire and Humberside, I keep saying ANDREW MARR instead of ANDREWS BRONS! I even said it when asking a question at a meeting last week.

Is it just that Marr is well known personality? Or that Mr Brons literally was thrust into the public domain from relative obscurity? Many BNP members outside of Yorkshire were unaware of Mr Brons prior to June 7th 2009, other than seeing his photo on the candidates page of The BNP website.

Now my lookalike (which was suggested by my friend Alex) shows Mr Brons and Charlie Slater (actor Derek Martin) So, who does Mr Marr look like..? Well its not Charlie Slater for one thing.

So the order of the day, please submit to me lookalikes for ANDREW MARR (and ANDREW BRONS too), and all submissions will be published on my lookalikes webpage.


For further details of my lookalikes webpage please email me for details.

©TITVS-ADVXAS XXVIII-VII-MMIX
As Published

1 comment:

CorshamCrusader said...

Great idea TITVS, lets hope some good pictures get published here.

Post a Comment

Add a TITVS ADVXAS - CENTVRION OF TRVTH button

...like the one below to your blog:

TITVS ADVXAS - THE CENTVRION OF TRVTH

TITVS-ADVXAS
email TITVS with your specification (width/height etc)