TITVS ADVXAS - THE CENTVRION OF TRVTH On February 1st 2010, TITVS ADVXAS was reopened but will now be more light-hearted, being run by a third party. Titvs Advxas has agreed to this on the understanding that it continues with its Nationalist theme... Disclaimer: Please note that these posts are entirely the opinion of the authors not the British National Party nor anyone else. ,

Saturday 29 August 2009

A Letter from Bill Murray (The BNP Guy not the obnoxious American Actor)

Dear fellow patriots,

Sorry for the delay in thanking all of my new friends for joining me on this wire. I do not seem to be able to write here on my computer?

My name is Bill Murray some of you will know me but for those of you that don’t, I am and have been for many years the Welsh regional secretary and North Wales Organiser, although I am a cockney I have kept the welsh flag flying throughout, fighting every campaign and gaining 7 councillors in North Wales 6 of them within my own group (Wrexham) against all odds with the Welsh nationalists saying there was no place in Wales for the BNP all this on top of the main parties. I have been on many party campaigns over the years including spending nights outside police stations supporting fellow patriots, I attended every day at Leeds Crown Court supporting and guarding NG throughout both trials, I was in Welshpool with my wife Marie from day one until the last day and job finished making sure the 29.000.000 leaflets went out on time for the EU elections also the EU elections in 2004, no one else within the party can clam this, I could go on but I think you get the picture. Why have I told you some of what I have done for the party? Am I bragging? No! Am I blowing my own trumpet? No! I have never bragged or blown my own trumpet as anyone that knows me will tell you, I have done it all for the good of the party not glorification and will continue like you for the country I love!

Now I can hear you all say “Why as Bill Murray written this letter has he gone mad?” or “Is Bill Murray bragging to new comers?” The answer is no and I will never write another letter like this one, Now I will tell you all why I have written this letter. I have been a nationalist all my life and for the first time I am ashamed, why am I ashamed, I have attended and held 100’s of meetings over the years, our Wrexham group held the first and last Battle of Britain shows that turned out one of the best fund raising events within the UK. What have all these meetings plus the Battle of Britain got in common? They all go on about the plight of our service personnel, if not from the floor, members talking about them amongst themselves, so I looked into it, there are a lot of charities and organisations helping service personnel overseas and wounded back home, but not a lot of help for the 1,000’s of homeless ex service personnel, did you know that over 20% of the homeless are ex service personnel? So I got a dedicated group of people to set up an organisation called Soldiers off the Street (SOTS) they have put a lot of work into SOTS with surgeries etc including getting ex service personnel volunteers that will be physically on the streets.

Knowing how the members felt about the shameful treatment of homeless ex service personnel, I told them not to worry about donations to start them up, I have been helping all I can even throwing in a couple of grand towards their office, then I put out a plea for help with donations as they desperately need the raise £10,000 (less then a minimum wage) towards a display van to attend public events and do the work themselves, to date they have had one donation of £10. This I cannot even put into words. I also asked everyone to join their forum this costs nothing and will help them gain recognition to date there are 6 members and two of them are the wife and I making just four?

Here we have people willing to go out at all times of the day or night in all weather’s to help these lost souls that put their lives on the line, the very thing we all talk about and what do we do just carry on talking? Or do we help?

If you feel the same as I do then please help those help homeless ex service personnel regain a normal life, do you not think they have earned it? If you would like to help please go to the soldiers off the street website and make a donation at http://www.soldiersoffthestreet.com or send a Cheque or Postal Order made payable to Soldiers off the street to 21 Chester Street, Wrexham, LL13 8BG I can assure all donators that all donations will go into the running of soldiers off the street 100%


Thank you from all those that cannot thank you themselves.

Bill Murray.





Add a TITVS ADVXAS - CENTVRION OF TRVTH button

...like the one below to your blog:

TITVS ADVXAS - THE CENTVRION OF TRVTH

TITVS-ADVXAS
email TITVS with your specification (width/height etc)